Update!
It's been a while! Thought it was about time I update the blog.
Well, the invitations are being sent out today!
As you can see, there have been some updates to the site.
We have reserved rooms at the Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place for $84 a night. Just be sure to mention the Lengsas wedding when you book. Check out the Accommodations page for hotel contact information.
Also, online RSVP is available. Just type in your information and click Submit.
Lastly, I've added our Registry information.
Enjoy looking around and be sure to leave a comment!
Well, the invitations are being sent out today!
As you can see, there have been some updates to the site.
We have reserved rooms at the Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place for $84 a night. Just be sure to mention the Lengsas wedding when you book. Check out the Accommodations page for hotel contact information.
Also, online RSVP is available. Just type in your information and click Submit.
Lastly, I've added our Registry information.
Enjoy looking around and be sure to leave a comment!
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment